20 Valuable Reasons to Own This Policy
Cash value life insurance, also known as permanent life insurance, offers several benefits to policyholders. Whether you are young and healthy, single or married, if you want to make sure you are plotting your course for a secure, reliable, and protected future, you need some form of life insurance to cover the unexpected. There is a plethora of types of insurance you can own, but we feel one of the best options to serve multiple purposes is cash value life insurance. Here are 20 of the best benefits of having cash value life insurance:
1. Lifelong coverage: Cash value life insurance provides coverage for the entire life of the insured, as long as premiums are paid.
2. Cash value accumulation: Cash value life insurance policies allow for the accumulation of cash value over time, which can be accessed tax-free through policy loans or withdrawals.
3. Growth: The cash value of a cash value life insurance policy grows tax-free, meaning that policyholders do not have to pay taxes on the growth when they withdraw it.
4. Access to funds: Policyholders can access the cash value of their policy at any time, without penalty, through policy loans or withdrawals.
5. Flexible premiums: Cash value life insurance policies offer flexible premium payment options, allowing policyholders to adjust their premiums based on their financial situation.
6. Estate planning: Cash value life insurance policies can be used as part of an estate planning strategy, helping to provide for heirs and pay estate taxes.
7. Guaranteed death benefit: Cash value life insurance policies offer a guaranteed death benefit, ensuring that beneficiaries will receive a payout upon the insured's death.
8. Protection against inflation: Cash value life insurance policies can provide protection against inflation, as the death benefit can be adjusted for inflation over time.
9. Asset protection: The cash value of a cash value life insurance policy is generally protected from creditors, making it a valuable asset protection tool.
10. Supplemental retirement income: The cash value of a cash value life insurance policy can be used to supplement retirement income, providing an additional source of income during retirement.
11. Accelerated death benefit: Some cash value life insurance policies offer an accelerated death benefit, which allows policyholders to access a portion of their death benefit if they become terminally ill.
12. Premium financing: Cash value life insurance policies can be financed through loans or other financing arrangements, allowing policyholders to pay premiums without using their own funds. Such policies can be acquired through Kai-Zen.
13. Charitable giving: Cash value life insurance policies can be used to make charitable donations, providing a tax-efficient way to support charitable causes.
14. Business planning: Cash value life insurance policies can be used in business planning, providing key person protection and buy-sell agreements.
15. No age limit: Cash value life insurance policies can be purchased at any age, making them a valuable option for seniors who may not be eligible for traditional life insurance, as well as a child as young as two weeks old.
16. Dividend payments: Some cash value life insurance policies pay dividends, providing additional cash value growth and potentially reducing premiums.
17. Income tax-free death benefit: The death benefit of a cash value life insurance policy is generally income tax-free, providing a valuable tax advantage to beneficiaries.
18. Customizable coverage: Cash value life insurance policies offer customizable coverage options, allowing policyholders to choose the amount of coverage that meets their needs.
19. No medical exam: Some cash value life insurance policies do not require a medical exam, making them a valuable option for those with pre-existing health conditions.
20. Peace of mind: Finally, cash value life insurance policies offer peace of mind, knowing that loved ones will be taken care of in the event of the insured's death.
When we do financial consulting, one of the first things we look at is whether an individual or a business has cash value life insurance. Other types of insurance such as term are also a great option, but term does not offer the numerous benefits that come with cash value insurance. Speaking with a professional, you can discover which type works best for your situation. Some people, depending on their needs often have both. Either way, covering your loved ones, your home, your business, and yourself offer a peace of mind that is invaluable.
Reach out for a free consultation and quote at 775-325-4649 or email us at email@example.com and schedule an appointment with us.